Use of HP printers has been increased rapidly around the world. HP provides two types printer Laser Printers and Ink Jet Laser printer. HP Printers always provide with CD-ROM, which makes HP printer installation very easy. But if you haven’t CD drive then it becomes difficult to install HP Printer.
If you’re facing such situation, the team of Printer Offline Help is here to provide you HP Printer Installation Support. We have highly skilled and certified tech executives to solve your issues regarding HP Printer Setup, installation and drives etc.
Steps to Install HP Printer:
- Download HP Printer Setup.
- Click on the Start and go to Devices and Printers option.
- Now click on the Add a Printer option.
- Now you will see a printer setup support wizard on the screen. Follow the instruction.
- Install the printer under the local printer.
- After selecting USB port select USB001 and now click on the next button.
- Now pick the appropriate drivers for your printer you want to install.
- Your printer driver is successfully installed.
Get HP Printer installation Support call at +1- 844-255-9339