Drivers play a key role in the working of your printer. There are various methods to install printers on your brother’s printers but we need to choose the best method and the right drivers in order to maintain the optimum performance of devices.
In this blog we have shared 3 different methods to install the driver for Brother Printer. All methods are analyzed and tested by our expert team before offering you. You can use any methods install a new printer or update the existing one.
Each method is introduced step by step with images also. Please take a few minutes on it and choose one method you prefer.
- Method 1: Brother printer drivers windows 7, 8, 10 and mac download from the official website:
- Method 2: Update Brother Printer Driver via Device Manager:
- Method 3: Install your Brother’s Printer driver manually (Using USB):
How to Brother printer driver download
- Open the official website of Brother’s printers
- Search for the printer model you are looking for and click Search button
- Alternatively, you can go to the product type and select your model.
- Click on Download.
- Now select the operating system. Then tap on search.
- Now, select the Printer Driver & Scanner Driver under Drivers
- Next, click Agree to the EULA and Download.
- Once the file is downloaded, you need to locate the .exe file and follow on-screen instructions to complete driver installation.
How to update Brother Printer Driver via Device Manager:
- Press “Windows+R” to open the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the search box and hit press Enter key to open device manager.
- Find and expand Printers or Printer queues dialog. Then right-click on the Update Driver Software.
- Now Click “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- The Windows manager will detect and automatically update your printer’s drivers. Just Follow the instructions given on screen.
- Important Note: If you already have right drivers on your device, it will automatically inform you with a message.
Steps to Install brother printer driver manually (Using USB)
If you have connected your PC with printers using USB, the built-in drivers can be installed in an easy manner. Most of the times the drivers will configure automatically on your device.
- Open the control panel and select Hardware and Sound and then Devices and Printers.
- Select the Advanced printer setup.
- Select the Model name and click Next.
- If the model name you are looking for is missing then follow below mention steps:
- Select “The printer that I want isn’t listed” and then choose the option namely Add a printer.
- Under the section Host-name or IP address, enter the IP address and then the name of the model.
- Look for the Query the Printer and automatically select the driver to use option and then Next.
- Next, from the drop-down menu which consists of Brother and then the Model name from the list.
- Tap next to Continue.
- Once installed click on Finish to continue.