Install HP DeskJet 2652 software and drivers using it on a wireless network. And if you have multiple computers/PCs on the same network, install the software on every computers/PCs. Now follow the steps for successful HP Wireless Printer Setup :
Step 1 : Prepare the previous
Before you connect to your wireless network and software installation, turn on your router and computer and set up the HP DeskJet 2652 wireless printer. Make sure to install the ink cartridge and locate paper input tray. Now turn on your HP DeskJet 2651 and place it away from your computer but it should be within the range of your router during the wireless printer setup.
Step 2 : Software and HP DeskJet 2652 Installation
Now you can start the installation of your HP DeskJet 2652 software. And after that install HP DeskJet 2652 print drivers full. It contains wireless printer drivers and software HP DeskJet 2652 printer assistant as well as for HP DeskJet 2652 printer’s scanning and management functions.
- Now disconnect your USB cable form your HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- Now search, download and run your HP DeskJet 2652 drivers.
- When asked to choose your HP DeskJet 2652 printer, select HP DeskJet 2652 printer not shown or my printer is not shown.
- Now select next and select Wireless Network (If Applicable)
- Go to the next step and follow the instructions you see on the screen to install HP DeskJet 2652 printer on your wireless network.