Getting a new HP printer brings a lot of excitement on its usage and functionality. Users are always eager to put their hands on it and most of time they are familiar with its HP Printer setup process.
Just to refresh thoughts, we have laid out the following steps:
1. Click on the Apple symbol on the top, left-hand corner. Then, click System Preferences.
2. Click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
3. Click the plus “+” sign to add the printer. ( …
4. A new window will open. …
5. Add the printer to your computer and it should appear in your printers list once configured.
And it’s that simple and your HP printer set up is already done! You are set!
Also Read How to setup your HP Printer on Windows