Windows provides a network administrator with a set of scripts and the command line utilities to automate configuration & the installation & setup of the network printer. Provided network administrators can incorporate the commands into batch files & they then push out as the login scripts for user groups or to the specific computers.
The Windows executable that accomplish task is called printui.dll & is used in conjunction with PrintUIEntry command to manage printer functions on command line.
How to add a network printer through command line
- Click on the Start button & then type cmd in the search box to open command window
- Now type rundll32 printui.dll PrintUIEntry /in /n \\MyComputer\PrinterName where the switch /in connects to your remote computer & /in specifies the computer name to which your printer is attached.
- Select the option and press Enter.
- Click on the Start button again & go to Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and & verify that your network printer exists under printers.
Printer Offline Help
If you are seeking any kind of help for your Printer & needed Add A Network Printer Through Command Line.
Get Printer Support
To get fast and reliable support for printer related issues, you can call us on our helpline number.
Printer Command Help
We have the technical experts for troubleshooting of your Printer. You just have to call the helpline number.
Add Network Printer
To add a network printer through command line & you can speak to our certified technical expert on toll free no to get it fixed.
Add Printer Wireless Printer
Problem getting Printer in network, call our toll-free number. Our technical expert will resolve the problem in a matter of a few minutes.
Printer Officejet Support
To get Officejet Offline & troubleshooting support, call our experts on toll-free number.
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.