HP is one of the popular brands to manufacture printers. The wide use of HP printers is because of the Thermal Inkjet Technology, which makes sure that the output of the printer is clean and reliable. Hp does ensure a hassle-free support its customers if only they face problems with the printer.
To make a printer work the way it is meant to, you need to install it in the first place. To install an HP printer, you just have to have a CD-ROM, that the manufacturer provides along with its product. Installing a printer is no rocket science, and anyone can do it, without having much technical knowledge. To get the HP Printer Installation done, you can simply follow the steps given below:
- Plug the printer into a power outlet and turn in on.
- Connect the printer to a computer or a laptop using a USB wire.
- Now open the control panel on the computer system and click Devices and Printers.
- In the field, click on the option Add a Printer and follow the instructions that appear.
- Once the installation of your printer is complete, try printing a sample document to see if it works.
This is it, users. By following the steps and instructions, you have managed to successfully installed the printer.
Just in case you encounter any problem while installing or using an HP printer, our certified technical experts are there to help you 365 days a year. You just have to drop a call at our hotline number +1- 844-255-9339
Also, Read How to Install a Printer Without CD on Mac?