You might have a question, why my printer keeps going offline? There could be several reasons and causes for that. Here in this guide, we will share the method how to make an offline printer online in Windows 10.
Step to follow to make your offline printer Online in Window 10 :
- Click on the Start menu and then go to Control Panel
- Then choose the option Devices and Printers
- You will see the printer list, your offline printer will be shown slightly faded. Right-click on your offline printer and select See What’s Printing
- Next, you’ll see a list and tick in front of Use Printer Offline. Remove the tick mentioned in front of the option.
- If the printer comes online and then goes offline again and again. Then that must be some other issues. You can call your printer support services.
Read More : How To Fix Printer Offline in Windows 10 and 8 ?