HP Officejet 3830 Offline
Product Name: HP Officejet 3830
- First of all, check manual IP address for your printer –after obtaining the IP address put it in the command line of your printer. Write the IP address on your browser to make the printer information on your computer screen.
- Now, open “Network” settings – Click on “Wireless (IP) – Then click on “Network address (IP4)
- Link to the radio system which gives Manual IP address and then start a Suggestion to a manual IP address to give a manual IP address to your printer 3830.
- Get on radio button which says Manual DNS Server attained to you and under manual preferred type complete IP address obtained by you and under manual alternate type alternative address.
- Next, check type of connection you have, and then follow the instructions given to resolve the connection issue.
- There may be USB connection issue.
- Another reason may be Network printer connection can also be weak to send signals and to receive proper commands.
If you are using multiple systems together there may be an issue of wrong selection. At this point you need to Check your list to find out right one system. After that Eradicate all the devices from your computer and then connect only HP Office jet Pro 3830.
Choose the correct pair of keys to operate it because a printer works with the base that has different keys to operate the software and commands so, there may be an issue of wrong selection of assistant keys.
If you are still facing problem like HP Office jet 3830 Printer Offline, then you can contact us. Our tech experts are always ready to assist you to resolve printer problem you have.