In Windows system, it has printer setting which allows users to use printer when it’s in offline mode. When your printer is disconnected you can save documents you want to print in your computer system. And whenever you do HP Printer offline fix, then your computer sends those documents you have saved back to the printer without waiting.
Keep in mind that your HP Printer must be connected to your PC before you can change HP Printer offline status to online. We’re sharing some steps below to get your HP printer back to online :
- Click on the Start menu.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Now select Devices and Printers.
- Now right-click on your HP Printer.
- Click on the option See What’s Printing.
- Now click on the Printer menu.
- A window will open and uncheck Use Printer Offline.
Any documents in your HP printer print queue will print. Always cross check for paper jams, empty cartridges or any kind of hardware issues.
Also Read : HP Wireless Printer Offline Fix in Windows 10.