Printer are peripheral devices and are used to print your documents for further usage. HP is a big and great brand and always presents a great value for your money for all its devices. The printers are made by HP is also great.
Printers are the basic needs in today’s time. You need to print documents if you’re an employee/employer, you need printer for your children’s documents. You need printers at house and at office work.
Although your HP printers are reliable and it can easily last for years in good conditions. But there ‘s always complication is bound to occur in peripheral devices. In this blog, we’re going to share two most common issues occurs in HP Printers along with the solutions for this.
Follow the instruction shared below carefully. In any case if you’ve any other different problem, feel free to contact HP Printer Technical Support | +1- 844-255-9339
First Issue : Printing is very slow.
- Open the Software > Go to printhead settings.
- Right click on printhead > go to printhead properties and see for settings affecting the print quality.
- Now select the documents with no or less graphics.
- And if the ROM is less, try to add more if possible.
- Now update your printer driver and restart the printer.
- Now try to take a test print and see if the issue is resolved.
Second Issue : Windows is not sending printing job to the right printer.
- Start your computer > and Click on Start.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option. Now you will see a list of printers.
- Select your printer and right click on it.
- Now from the drop-down menu choose the option Make It Default Printer.
- Now follow the printer’s on-screen instructions and set your printer as default.