When it is necessary to remove printers with batch file and re-install the printer. If the Printer Driver is Unavailable and showing Error. Follow the guidelines given below:
How to remove network printer command line?
- Remove Printers With Batch File
- Removal of installed printers from the computer is easy, you can remove the printer from
- your computer from the windows control panel.
- if you want to remove more printer from every computer system in your small business network
- Remove Printers With Batch File mentioned in article.
- You can create fresh file as you can specify which printers you want to remove & run the created fresh file on every computer system in the network to remove the printers from every computer in your organization.
Remove network printer command line
- Click on the Start menu and open Notepad.
- Enter rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /dn /n “printer_name replace printer name with the name of the printer.
- Remove & you can also add the additional lines below with the same command.
- Second step if you want to remove other printers in the same batch file.
- Save the batch file and use extension .bat to save the file.
- Now click on the Save as type drop-down box and select the option All files.
- Click on Save button to save your batch file.
- Go to the place wherever you have saved your batch file & right-click on the batch file
- Click on Run as Administrator option to delete the printer your have specified.
Get the printers names by clicking on Devices And Printers in control panel menu. This window will show you the list of currently installed printers.
Delete Printer queue windows 10?
How to remove a stuck print job in Windows 10?
In multiple ways you can stop or start the print spooler
How to add printer command line?
Use command prompt to stop & start print spoller. It the quikest way to accomplish task. Further, follow the steps are mentioned below:
- Start button.
- Tap Search.
- Type Command prompt.
- Right-click on Command prompt.
- Tap run administrator.
net stop spooler& Press Enter on keyboard.
- Run File Explorer from PCs Start menu.
- Click address bar in File window Explorer.
C:\Windows\System32\64\Spool\Printer & PressEnter keyboard.
- Click & drag to highlight the files.
- Right-click & select files.
- Press Delete.
- You can return to the Command Prompt to restart Print Spooler.
net start spooler& Press Enter keyboard.
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.