If you have bought a new HP Printer and have no idea how to connect your HP Printer to a wireless network, don’t worry, in this blog we are sharing a step by step guide to connect your HP Printer to your wireless network in an easy way.
Steps to follow:
- Check on your computer and wireless printer’s compatibility.
- Search for your wireless HP Printer software, download the file and install.
- Turn your HP Printer on.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the screen till you reach the Network section.
- Now select Network (Ethernet/Wireless) option.
- No click on Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.
- Now, wait for some moments to let your printer connect.
- Finish the printer setup
Follow the steps given above and you will be able to connect your wireless printer to your network.