Getting a new HP printer brings a lot of excitement on its usage and functionality. Users are always eager to put their hands on it and most of time they are familiar with its set up process.
Just to refresh thoughts, we have laid out the following steps to setup HP Printer:
- Connect the printer to the computer with a US cable.
- Make sure your computer is turned on and connected to the Internet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Connect a USB cable to the USB port on the rear of the printer, and then to the computer.
- If a Found new hardwarewindow displays, follow any prompts to install the driver, and then try to print.
- If you cannot use your printer, you need to use Windows Add a Printer wizard to install the built-in print driver. Follow installation prompts and you should be all set.