Setting up of Epson wireless printer nowadays is not as complicated as it was years ago. Most of the printers are compatible with computers or laptops and automatic installation of drivers are provided. Important to note though that in wireless installation, you have to ascertain that internet connection is available upon set up.
Few simple steps below for you to refer to:
- Download and install the printer’s from manufacturing website.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click
- Click Install, then Finish
- Select your product, then click
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click on the Add button.
- Click Close and you are set.
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.