Setup Brother Wireless Printer is as easy as installing a wired one. In minutes, you start enjoying the convenience of printing without the need of being near the unit.
- On windows, click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next. (If your computer is linked to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
- If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps mentioned in appeared dialogue box, and then click Finish.
For Any Other assistance for Brother Printer Setup Support printer offline help.
How do i connect my brother printer to my computer wireless
How do I Setup Brother Wireless Printer on windows and mac using control panel with latest software and hardware. Follow the steps given below and setting up any brother printer model.
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.