Setting up Brother wireless printer is as easy as installing a wired one. In minutes, you start enjoying the convenience of printing without the need of being near the unit.
Refer to these simple steps:
1. On windows, click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
2. Click Add a printer.
3. In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
4. In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next. (If your computer is linked to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.)
5. If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
6. Complete the additional steps mentioned in appeared dialogue box, and then click Finish.
For Any Other assistance for Brother Printer Setup Support Please call us at + 1 844 850 8475 for printer offline help. Our tech expert team is always ready to assist you in the best possible way.