You can install your printer without CD on Mac using a USB cable on Mac. We’re sharing some simple steps below to install printer without CD on Mac:
- Make sure that your printer is compatible with your Mac system. Because not all the printers available in the market can run on a Mac OS. So, before installing your printer and spending hours in it always look for the model’s number and name to see if your printer is compatible with your Mac operating system or not.
- Ensure the printer is close to your Mac. Because most printers come with a short length USB-to-printer cables. With these USB-to-printer cables you can connect your Mac to your printer for direct communication between your Mac and printer. So, to attach these cables your Mac and printer needs to be placed close.
- Ensure you have an USB adapter if required. Because most of the modern Mac systems do not have traditional USB ports instead they’ve smaller USB-C ports available on the system. In this case, USB-to-USB-C adapter from Apple to attach the USB cable to your Mac.
- Plugin printers USB cable to your Printer.
- Now turn on your Printer. Press the Start button to turn on the printer.
- When prompted click on the Install button. You Mac will automatically detect your printer and will also determine that it needs to be update or not.
- Now follow the On screen options. Go through the installation steps in order to install latest software and drivers on your Mac system.
When installation process will be complete, you can then use your printer. In case if you still face any technical issues regarding printer installation you can call us on our toll-free number :+1- 844-255-9339. Get printer support