Canon printers are among the best printers available in the market today for printing. Canon printers offer high-end resolutions than the next-best competitor in the market. Hooking up the printer to your computer will take virtually no time at all. Windows these days makes the process as simple as possible.
Canon Printer Setup in easy steps:
- Before you start you need to make sure you know the password for your Canon printer. let’s go and turn on the printer.
- Insert the CD or download the setup from canon website and run the setup. and click next to setup page. select your country and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now you can select you to want setup your printer with wireless setup or wired (with USB cable) setup
- Go and select the option with wireless printer setup option and click on next then you will need to type the network name and password. if now then you can skip this step.
- Please go to your printer.
- Press the home key and navigate it to the wireless setup option and select your network name and type the network password.
for any other help please call us at our Canon Printer Support helpline number +1- 844-255-9339