If you have bought a new HP OfficeJet pro 8710 Wireless Printer and have no Idea about Setting up New HP officejet pro 8710 Wireless Printer Setup, don’t worry we’re here to help. Please follow the steps given below and Setup HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless printer to a wireless network. An active internet connection must be required to use some of the features like HP ePrint. Printer manual can be downloaded from the hp website 123.hp.com/oj8710 and read Instructions which is given with your printer should be read carefully by you. You can also visit 123.hp.com/oj8710 to download the newest updated driver for your windows computer or Laptop.
Steps to connect an HP OfficeJet pro 8710 wireless printer to a wireless network
- Turn On your HP wireless printer. To turn on your HP wireless printer you can use its touchscreen to connect your wireless network.
- On the touchscreen panel on the printer, press the Right-Arrow key and then go to the Setup section.
- From Setup menu select the Network option.
- From the Network menu, select Wireless Setup Wizard. It will start searching for the wireless routers in range.
- Now select your Network [SSID] from the printers list.
- Here Enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the desired network and then press Done.
- Press OK to confirm the settings you have made.
- And Press Ok to print a wireless report or you can skip it for now.
Your wireless computer on the network should now be available to browse the wireless printer and print to it.
For More Info:
In case your Hp Printer office-jet pro 8710 not printing or you are not able to resolve your printer technical errors, Please Contact at HP Printer Customer Care number.