If you are unable to print from your Brother printer because it is shows printer offline message. First, Check printers “Hardwares” and connect printer and computer properly with the USB cable. Although, Make sure printer is connected with your local Wi-Fi router. Further, make changes to your printer’s setting, and fix printer offline problem.
|Brother printer Offline||Update Softwares|
|Download Latest Softwares||Windows 10, 11|
|Printer not printing||Cancel pending jobs|
|Printer not Responding||Check Hardwares|
However, you can resolve printer offline problem with in-built features in windows 10. If offline printer issues is still not resolved then download the latest version of printer drivers as per your computer specifications and re-install the printer on your desktop.
Steps to fix Brother printer offline issues in windows 10
- Click on the windows 10 start Button and Type “Printers & Scanners” in the search Box.
- Printers setting screen opens on windows and click on your printer model.
- Click on the “Manage Button”, next to open queue.
- Next, click on the Run The troubleshooter.
- Windows 10 start Detecting Problem ( Checking for errors).
- Wait for a second, and windows 10 display the error behind the printer offline.
- On this windows , click next if any problem displayed and resolve the problem itself.
- Final click to close the troubleshooter.
- Further, print a test page.
How to fix Brother Printer offline in windows 11
If you have upgrade your computer windows to 11 and printer is not responding. First, need to add printer on windows 11. Now, download and install the printer drivers on windows 11 as per computer operation version. Go to the windows 11 “softwares updates” list and check if the software updates required. Another, download softwares from the official website of printer. Once download Unzip the file and click on the .exe file. Further follow the screen and install the brother printer drivers easily. Now, go to desktop start menu search for “printers and Scanners”. Go to the list of printer and click on the local printer to add on windows 11.
- Go to the Windows 11 start button at the middle of the bottom-bar and search for control panel and open control panel app.
- Next, Tap on the “Hardware and Sound” (View devices and printers).
- Control Panel<Hardware and Sound<Devices and Printers.
- Scroll-down printers list, and right-click on the printer model, or click on set as default printer.
How to get Brother printer offline to online
Many Windows users report issues related to printer offline even if they are connected and fully operational. The error is usually found in the printers that function with a wi-fi network connection. Then one must follow the technical guidelines used for printer offline troubleshooting. Go to the start button of the desktop click on “Devices and Printers”. The next tab will open the control Panel, “Hardware and Sound”. look for your printer model and right-click on it and now click on see what’s the printer is printing. Now, reset the printer and se printer as default printer.
What to do when Brother printer connected to Wi-Fi but offline
Verify the printer powered is ON with no such errors and follow the troubleshooting steps to bring printer back online.
- If your printer’s LED light is off, then printer must be powered off. power on your printer or check machine that it is not in the sleep mode.
- Check your plug or power supply also, and turn ON printer.
- Check your screen that there are no messages flashed like Paper Jam or Ink/Toner Empty
- First, confirm that your wireless router or access point is set up.
- Check your SSID information on your router, and your wireless network key. You may have to ask your network administrator or Internet provider for it.
- Place the machine close to the router for a better network.
- Confirm that the machine is turned on Menu.
- Select and press OK and Setup Wizard and press OK.
- Select your network and press OK”.
- Enter your Password and press “OK”.
Why my Brother printer says offline windows 7
Make sure printer is connected with the windows computer and change printer offline status. Go to the windows 7 desktop menu and click on “Devices and Printer”. Next, right-click on the local printer and set printer as Default printer. Reboot the printer and try to print a document.
How do I fix my Brother printer offline problem
There are several reason why printer keeps going offline and how to find and fix the problem. Go desktop start menu click on it and click on the “Devices and Printers” in pop-up desktop screen windows. Next, go in “Printer and Faxes” Section and right-click on your printer model and set as default printer. Therefore, reboot your printer and desktop and try to print a document.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to fix brother printer offline error?
Ans: Go to computer start button and click on in. For windows 7 users go to “Devices and Printer”. For windows 10 users, search for “printer and scanners”. Now find your local printer and right-click on the printer and Use Offline Mode and turn printer offline to online. Further, Check the USB cable if its properly connected on both ends (Printer & computer). To verify cable is connected open device manager go to Universal serial bus controllers and see if it shows USB printing Support. If it doesn’t shows the USB printing Support that means the cable is not connected. Check cable or replace it with other USB or try changing the port on the computer plug it to some other USB port. If it shows USB printing support that means the cable is connected.re-install the printer and try to print.
Q: My brother printer is offline how to turn online on computer?
Ans: Make sure printer is connected with the wired or wireless network and communicating with windows 10. Next, go to the desktop “printer and scanners”. Next, right- click on the printer and cancel all the document and use default printer. Reboot the printer and try to print. Go to the computer start button and search for Devices and Printers option. Now right-click your printer icon and click on the See What’s Printing option on your screen. Click on the Printer option at the top of the window, look for the check mark in front of the Use Offline option. Remove the check mark, now your documents will start printing again. Turn off your printer and remove the printer’s USB cable from your computer.
Q: Why is my brother printer keeps going offline on windows 10?
Ans: Printer is not printing says offline. It means your printer is go through the technical error as network connectivity, power plugin default, drivers’ issues, and change the network router etc. Go to the windows 10 search bar on computer screen at left-bottom corner. Type “Printers & Scanners” and Open System Setting and click on your local printer in printer list and click on manage and run troubleshooter.
Q: How to change brother printer offline to online on MacBook?
Ans: Follow the steps and change printer offline status. First go to the desktop start button. Click on the “printer preferences”. click on the +icon and See your printer model in the printer list. Right-click on the printer and set printer as default.