If you are unable to print from your Brother printer because it is showing ‘Printer Offline’ message, then learn How to Bring an Offline Brother Printer to Online or do some changes to your printer’s setting, and you will get your printer back online and you can continue to print your documents again. If you’re using brother printer offline fix windows 7.
Then you can resolve printer offline issue easily as it has a built-in feature for toggling between offline mode so that you can get back your Brother printer online. However, if your issue is still not resolved ‘How to turn brother printer online‘ you may need to make some required changes with your printer setup & installation to restore normal printing functionality back.
Steps to fix Brother printer offline issues in windows 10
- Click on the Start button on your computer, and then click on the Devices and Printers option.
- Now right-click your Brother printer icon and click on the See What’s Printing option on your screen.
- Click on the Brother Printer option at the top of the window, look for the check mark in front of the Use Printer Offline option. Remove the check mark, now your documents will start printing again. And if it still does not work then proceed to the next step.
- Turn off your Brother printer and remove the printer’s USB cable from your computer.
- Now turn on your printer.
A copy of the Brother Printer Offline Icon is Listed in Devices and Printers. There may be a duplicate of your Brother printer recorded with a similar name in Devices and Printers. This can be made when you:
- Introduce a similar printer driver more than once.
Nearness of more than one duplicate of a similar printer in Devices and Printers will make a portion of the duplicates of the printer not working appropriately. In such a case, Brother printer offline mac you should choose a duplicate that you know is working. For assistance with that or some other worries with your gadget, connect with our printer technical support group over the toll free number recorded previously.
Why my Brother Printer is offline but shows online
Many Windows users report issues related to Brother printer offline even if they are connected and fully operational. The error is usually found in the printers that function with a wi-fi network connection. Then one must follow the technical guidelines used for troubleshooting printer offline error.
Go to the start button of the desktop and right-click on that, a small screen will pop-up and then click on “Devices and Printers”. The next tab will open the control Panel>Hardware and Sound> Devices and Printers. Now look for your printer model and right-click on it and now click on see what’s printing. Now, reset the printer and click on set as default.
Brother printer connected to Wi-Fi but offline on Windows
Verify Brother printer powered on with no such errors and follow the troubleshooting steps to bring printer back offline to online.
- If your Brother printer’s LED light is off, then printer must be powered off. power on your printer or check machine that it is not in the sleep mode.
- Check your plug or power supply also. If you are unable to power on the printer, then this solution does not apply. Then you need to solve the power supply issue first.
- Check your screen that there are no messages flashed like Paper Jam or Ink/Toner Empty.
- First, confirm that your wireless router or access point is set up.
- Check your SSID or the name of your wireless network, and your wireless network key. You may have to ask your network administrator or Internet provider for it
- Place the Brother machine close to the router for a better network
- Confirm that the machine is turned on.
- Press “Menu”.
- Select “Network” and press “OK”.
- Select “Setup Wizard” and press “OK”.
- Press “▲”.
- Select your network and press “OK”.
- Enter your Password and press “OK”.
- Press “OK”. The WLAN report prints……and the wireless signal indicator on the Home screen lights up. Hence, Printer is connected and online ready to print.
However, if your printer is still offline and you’re not able you print anything, then this is the right time to call your Brother printer support executive. They will offer you instant solutions for your Brother printer related issues.
How to get Brother printer Offline to Online
There are several reasons behind the Brother printer going offline. Follow the above article or chat with certified technician to fix Brother printer offline problems. Change Brother printer offline to online status in short span of time with the help of a technician on chat.