If you are unable to print from your Brother printer because it is showing ‘Printer Offline’ message, then you just need to make some changes to your printer’s setting, and you will get your printer back online and you can continue printing your documents again. If you’re using Window 7, then you can resolve printer offline issue easily as it has a built-in feature for toggling between offline mode so that you can get back your Brother printer offline online. However, if your issue is still not resolved, you may need to make some required changes to your printer setup & installation to restore normal printing functionality back.
Follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Start button on your computer, and then click on the Devices and Printers option.
- Now right-click your Brother printer icon and click on the See What’s Printing option on your screen.
- Click on the Printer option at the top of the window > look for the check mark in front of the Use Printer Offline option. Remove the check mark, now your documents will start printing again. And if it still does not work then proceed to the next step.
- Turn off your Brother printer and disconnect the printer’s USB cable from your computer.
- Now turn on your printer.
- Now reconnect the printer USB cable to the USB port on your computer. Your printer should start printing now but if not then, continue to the next step.
- Click on the Start button > click on the arrow next to the Shut Down button > click on the Restart button. Now check if your printer started printer again.
However, if your printer is still offline and you’re not able you print anything, then this is the right time to call your Brother printer support executive. They will offer you instant solutions for your Brother printer related issues. You can directly call us on +1- 844-255-9339 for the solutions.
Also Read : How to bring an offline printer online