How to fix canon ts3300 offline on the computer. The canon printer error message offline in the computer refers to device that cannot interact with the printer. The cause of this problem is that the printer is down. Therefore, you will need to activate the printer through the settings area. Although after you hit the new operating system. The main reason behind most printer problems is the settings or the driver. In many cases, it is necessary to scan and install the original drive’s correspondence with the printer’s model number. If you have trouble displaying the printer offline error message. The printer is disconnected from the computer, the culprit is setting. You need to change the printer settings in “Devices and Printers” to fix the problem.
Steps to fix canon ts3300 offline problem
Type from the control panel in the search part at the bottom of the pop-up Cortana and tap/tap Control panel (desktop application) at the zenith. The control panel scrolls on the screen. Try finding the Devices and Printers link and clicking/tapping on it. The Devices and Printers window appear. Right-click the printer you are using on your system and choose to See what is printed in the context menu. A driver window appears on the screen to run the printer. A drop-down menu opens. Verify that Pause Printing is checked. If yes, uncheck this option by clicking on it. If you want to pause a specific document, right-click the document in the printer driver window and choose pause. Now get an impression.
What to do when canon tr4500 printer keeps going offline
Turn canon tr4500 printer offline to online by following the steps given below:
- Press key windows and device manager type.
- Search for the category Printers in Device Manager and double-click it.
- see the name of your canon printer. Right-click on it and select from the list with a few uninstall options.
- In the confirmation box, select OK.
- After uninstalling, you will not find the Printer category in Device Manager.
- Therefore, to take over the Printers category, click the Check for Hardware Changes icon in the menu bar.
- Now, after updating the Device Manager, the Printers category will return.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Steps to turn canon tr4500 printer offline to online?
Ans: Try to start the print spooler service and fix the canon printer offline error.
- Click the Start and type Services icon. You will see the Desktop Application for Services as the best match, select it.
- In the Services window, find Spooler Printer. Now right-click Print Job Manager and select Properties from the list of options.
- Next, you’ll see a Properties wizard, so click the Startup Type drop-down menu. From the list of four options, select automatically.
- Finally, in Service Status, click the Start button. Now wait a few seconds and the service will start working.
- Finally, to implement the changes, click the apply buttons.
Q: How to fix the canon printer offline error manual?
Ans: Right-click the Home page and from the list of options that appears select Device Manager. Locate and double-click the Printers category in the Device Manager window. Your printer will be there, so right-click on it and select Driver Update. In the next wizard, click the last option Manually install a driver. Now click on “Let me choose from a list of available drivers on my computer”.