Trying to print a document but canon ts3322 shows offline error. In most cases, finding a solution to an offline error problem is fairly straightforward. All you have to do is restart your printer and computer, or unplug the USB cable. If you are using a network printer, either wired or wireless, the problem is with the connection and you need to restart the router. Here are some guidelines to resolve printer offline errors, try following these steps and we hope your issue is resolved:
- Open the Control Panel and navigate to the Printers window.
- Check that the correct printer is set to Default (Please watch the video below for more information).
- Right-click the default printer and select the print queue (see What is printing). From the queue window, select Printer and uncheck Use an offline printer.
- Optional: If Offline Printer Usage is turned off, check the option, leave it for a few seconds, and uncheck it.
- Make sure the printer is properly connected to the computer (unplug the USB cable and plug it in again).
- If you have a network printer, try performing a connection test (also try restarting the router/switch).
- Shut down and restart the printer and computer.
- If the issue is still not resolved, reinstall the printer drivers.
How to fix canon ts3322 offline problem
If you are using a wireless printer, then you should try to connect to the IP address. To find the address, go to Control Panel> Devices and Printers> Right-click the printer and select the properties. In the “Web Services” or “General” tab, you should be able to see the IP address of the printer. Copy the address and type it in the address field of your browser. Alternatively, open CMD and type ping, followed by the IP address of your printer, and press Enter. If an error occurs, the connection to the printer may not work.
How to change canon ts3322 offline status to online
According to users, you can easily fix the Printer offline message by reinstalling the drivers. Go to the Devices and Printers section of the Control Panel. Find the printer, right-click it, and choose Remove Device. When the confirmation dialog appears, click Yes. After removing the printer, download the latest driver from the printer manufacturer and install it.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How do I fix my canon ts3322 offline?
Ans: If you frequently receive the canon printer offline message, you may be able to resolve the issue by installing the latest updates. In the case of windows 10 automatically downloads updates in the background, but sometimes you can skip an important update.
Q: Steps to turn canon printer offline to online?
Ans: Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings application. When the Settings app opens, go to the Update and Security section. Click the Check for Updates button. If updates are available, Windows will download them in the background. After installing the latest updates, check to see if the problem persists.