Connect and setup canon g3010 to wifi network using a wireless print server. A wireless print server acts as a bridge between the USB printer and the wireless router. It provides access to the Canon Pixma printer. Using a wireless print server eliminates the need to connect canon printer to wifi, or directly to a single computer on the network.
How to connect canon g3010 printer on wireless network
- Plug the USB cable from your Canon printer into the USB port on the back of the wireless print server.
- Insert the Ethernet cable one side into the printer port and another side into the WIFI router port.
- Turn on the Canon printer and turn on the wireless print server by plugging in the AC adapter.
- Run the installation disc that comes with the wireless print server on one of the computers connected to the network.
- Follow the instructions provided on the wireless print server packaging to run the setup wizard and connect the wireless print server to the wireless network.
- Use the installation disc provided with the wireless print server to install necessary print drivers on all computers on the network.
- Each computer is able to recognize the wireless print server and Canon printer.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to connect canon g3010 printer to pc?
Ans: Check Plugging an Ethernet cable into the wireless print server and the wireless router is only necessary in-network situations that include users who are using a wired connection. If the network is operating on a completely wireless platform, then connect the printer to the computer.
Q: Steps to setup canon g3010 wifi on mac?
Ans: Turn on printer and mac, and connect with the wireless wifi router using SSID and password. Once, connected to the local network, then go to the printer’s list setting and add the printer manually.