In large organizations usually, multiple printers, & peripherals & other machines are connected to your computer network. Every printer connected to the computer has its own IP address & when you face IP address error just follow Steps To Find Your Printer’s IP Address & these IP addresses helps you to diagnose the issues if a printer support stops working or behave unusually.
Some printers allow its users to see IP address via menu on the LCD display. If your printer doesn’t have this feature. You can find printer’s IP address through a command line of any computer connected to the network.
Lookup – ARP Table
- Click on the Start button and type cmd in the search box. And then Press Enter.
- Now type ip config & then press Enter to see the IP address & other information about network.
- Write ping followed by the IP address & then press Enter.
- Type type arp -a and then press Enter to see a list of all the devices connected to the network & the IP address of each device.
Lookup – Network Route
- Click on the Start button and then type cmd in the search box and now press Enter.
- Now type netstat -r at the command prompt window.
- Now press Enter to view the IP address of your printers and other devices connected to your network.
And if you do not find solutions feel free to call an Online Technical Support Services and if you are facing any other printer issues like printer setup, installation or printer offline services call printer support number now.
In the event that you are utilizing numerous frameworks together there might be an issue of wrong choice. Now you have to Check your rundown to discover right one framework. After that Eradicate every one of the gadgets from your PC and afterward associate Steps To Find Your Printer’s IP Address. On the off chance that you are as yet confronting issue like HP Officejet Support, at that point you can get in touch with us.