Printer offline status occurs when network communication error pop-ups between printer and Windows 7, 8, 10 and mac. Reason might be behind its improper connection, lost configuration, drivers’ issues, Printer and desktop setting or any print document stuck in printer queue. Therefore, Day to Day Questions moves around such as how to troubleshoot printer stuck in offline status in windows 7,8,10 and mac. In that case fix printer offline status in windows 7 from beginning. If you are unable to fix printer offline issues in windows then chat with certified technician and Watch How technician “troubleshoot printer offline” issues.
- First, Reboot printer and desktop.
- Check network connection is working properly or not.
- Restart computer and check printer is connected with desktop properly.
- Meanwhile Printer and desktop setting can also be causing the issues.
- Click on the Start bar menu and watch right side “device and printer”
- Next, tap on “Device and Printer” and click on the printer you see.
- Go for “see what is printing” and windows pop-ups with printer name and select printer by checkbox.
- Now, click on box and unmark “use printer offline “.
- Now download the latest version of drivers as per printer model to their official site.
- Re-install the drivers.
- Click to open the driver bundle and follow to screen.
- Now go to control panel.
- Click on troubleshoot.
- Again select” us a printer” from hardware and sound option.
- Follow the screen and prompt the error message therefore.
Troubleshoot Printer Offline Error
Above article explains how to fix printer offline issues in windows, if you properly set the printers configuration, printer spooler, re-install drivers, network connection and power optimisation. If still you are unable to troubleshoot the printer keeps going offline error on Windows 7, 8, 10, and mac then chat with certified technician team. Team is waiting for your call 24/7 and more than happy to help you.