If you have bought a new computer and trying to setup your new printer up and running, here are the basic steps you need to follow for printer setup :
Steps to Set Up a New Printer
- Plugin your printer’s power cable and turn it on.
- Now connect the included USB cable to your computer from the printer. (For wireless printer connection process will be different)
- Now go to Printer Settings. On Windows go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers. And on Mac, you’ll find printer settings in system preferences.
- You will see an option; Add a Printer click on that option and follow the on-screen instructions until it is finished.
- This is the time for a trail print. Give the print command to a document by simply pressing ctrl+p on Windows or command+p on Mac.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen. A printer list will appear on your screen, select your printer from the appeared list and then click on Print.
- Your document will then be printed.
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.