If you have bought a new computer and trying to setup your new printer up and running, here are the basic steps you need to follow for printer setup :
- Plugin your printer’s power cable and turn it on.
- Now connect the included USB cable to your computer from the printer. (For wireless printer connection process will be different)
- Now go to Printer Settings. On Windows go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers. And on Mac, you’ll find printer settings in system preferences.
- You will see an option; Add a Printer click on that option and follow the on-screen instructions until it is finished.
- This is the time for a trail print. Give the print command to a document by simply pressing ctrl+p on Windows or command+p on Mac.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen. A printer list will appear on your screen, select your printer from the appeared list and then click on Print.
- Your document will then be printed.
Get setup support for:
Also Read : How to Setup A Wireless Printer