If you have bought a new HP OfficeJet Wireless Printer and have no Idea about HP Wireless Printer Setup, don’t worry we’re here to help. Please follow the steps given below and connect an HP OfficeJet wireless printer to a wireless network.
Steps to connect an HP OfficeJet wireless printer to a wireless network
- Turn On your HP wireless printer. To turn on your HP wireless printer you can use its touchscreen to connect your wireless network.
- On the touchscreen panel, press the Right-Arrow key and then go to the Setup section.
- From Setup menu select the Network option.
- From the Network menu, select Wireless Setup Wizard. Now it will start searching for the wireless routers in range.
- Now select your Network[SSID] from the printers list.
- Now enter the WEP/WPA Passphrase for the desired network and then press Done.
- Press OK to confirm the settings you have made.
- And Press Ok to print a wireless report or you can skip it for now.
Your wireless computer on the network should now be available to browse the wireless printer and print to it.
Also Read: How to Setup A Wireless Printer