Epson printer setup can be a difficult process for a non-technical person. Because there are many technical issues that may occur such as How to Setup Your Epson Printer with your printer. So, it may be difficult for a non-technical person to how to epson troubleshooting printer.
There are many technical issues that may occur while setting up your Epson printer such as epson printer problems not printing, epson printer printing blank, printing blank pages epson problem. To set up Epson printer with your computer is very difficult but you can make Epson printer setup. We are going to share a perfect and an easy solution for epson printer keeps printing blank pages.
How to Setup Your Epson Printer
- Always assure that your Epson printer is connected and can be controlled on.
- Look for the power light, it should be lit green.
- Now Insert the Epson printer setup CD-ROM that accompanied the printer to your computer.
- And if you don’t have CD, you need to download the new driver for your Epson printer from the official website.
- Now, download and install your printer drivers.
- Follow the installation process until it reaches the finish step.
Cross-check for the power cables are connected properly before you connect your Epson printer to the computer system. Also, ensure that the remote switch is available and setup legally. Additionally, make sure that your printer is associated with the computer.
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.