Most printers available in the market are easy to set up and install by following the manufacturer’s instructions or instruction manual and using the installation disc. The process can be a little trickier if you are new to the computing and don’t have the CD or instructions manual anymore. This beginner’s guide given below will show you how to get your printer up and running to print.
Follow the steps for Epson printer installation:
- Check for the cartridge and paper tray. Make sure it is installed properly.
- Now insert the installation CD you have got with your printer and run the Epson printer setup By doing this you will be able to install the printer drivers.
- Now connect your Epson printer to your computer with the help of USB cable and then turn your printer On.
- Now click on the Start > then go to Printer and Faxes. You can see your printer in the printers list.
- Try to print a test page to ensure that your printer is working fine. For that, right-click on your Epson printer and go to Properties and then click the Print Test Page button.
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.