Hp officejet pro 8600 printer has many reasons to show offline status. You can reset your printer to solve this problem. If you do not get any success, you can follow these quick steps to bring back your printer online from offline.
- If you are continuously getting offline message, restart the connection between the computer and the printer. This may help you to solve this issue.
- Press start and then select your printer’s name from the printer’s list. Turn off and then on in case you do not find your printer’s name.
- Go to start. Click on settings. also, Make sure that your printer is selected as the default printer. If not selected, select it by clicking on it.
- If you have a wireless connection, restart your printer.
- If you are still not able to print, update your printer’s hardware. You may need to re-install the printer software from the computer.
Hp office jet pro 8600 keeps going offline windows 10
- Turn on your printer and computer on which you need to print.
- Check all power connections and network connections before starting your printer.
- Click on start menu and search printers and scanners.
- Go to printer’s list, and select your printer’s name from the menu.
- Open see what’s printing and set your printer as the default printer.
- Now reset the printer offline option from the menu.
- Restart your printer and try to print.
Hp office jet 8600 keeps going offline Mac OS
- Check that there are no loose cables and the printer is properly switched on.
- Ensure that all the cables are properly connected between the printer and the computer or the router.
- Make sure that there are no paper jams in the printer tray. There should be enough paper in the printer tray.
- In case the printer shows the low ink message, refill the ink cartridges.
- Click on apple minuend then select software update to update the printer.
- Click on apple menu and then click on restart from the list.
- Click on system preferences and then select print and scan.
- Right click on your printer’s name in the list.
- If you see a yellow light in front of your printer’s name, click resume. Try to print.