Are you trying to connect canon mg3022 printer to computer, windows, and mac operating system? Check the wireless Wi-Fi network connection and ensure printer and wireless network power is ON. Before, start check printer hardware and follow the further steps given below: Therefore, connect printer to wifi by following steps.
- To have a proper canon mg3022 wireless connection you must have a network name and password and a computer.
- A device in which you have a properly working internet connection.
- Make sure to turn them ON Also ensure that the computer is on the same internet connection which is connected to your printer.
- Always clear up the space between the printer and the computer as it can hinder the network connection.
- You must ensure that you have canon mg3022 wireless drivers to start the wireless connection.
- You can start the connection by using the wireless setup wizard. Click on wireless icon in the control panel and click on wireless menu.
- Go to settings and wireless settings. Now select wireless setup wizard.
How to connect my canon mg3022 printer to windows 10
You can connect canon mg3022 printer through wi-fi connection with computer. Which is explained above or through a USB or Ethernet cable which is also called a wired setup printer and that is explained below.
- Turn on the printer and the computer.
- Plug in the USB on the back of the printer and the computer. You can also use an ethernet cable in its place.
- Now install the suitable drivers for your printer and download through a CD or through driver easy.
- Driver easy helps to detect the right drivers for your computer as you don’t know the system on which your computer is running.
- After downloading the driver easy, click scan now. It detects the problem drivers.
- Click update to download the correct drivers for your computer.
- Go to control panel and check that the printer is added to the computer or not.
- Press windows +R key to open dialog box. Click control and then click enter. Now select drivers and printers.
- See if your printer is selected in the printer If you do not see your printer, add it to your computer.
- Click on hardware and sounds option in the control panel.
- Select advanced printer’s setup.
- It may take time to connect your computer to the printer. After the completion, click on devices and printers.
- Your printer will now appear in the printer Run a test print.
Steps to connect canon mg3022 printer to mac
Printer wireless on canon mg 3022 printer once mac is connected through wireless network.
- For setting up a wireless connection in your Mac OS.
- You need to keep a few things ready.
- First you need a network name SSID and a password (WEP or WPA).
- Second you need a computer connected to the network same as your printer.
- Power on the computer, printer and your router.
- Pull out the USB cord and the ethernet cord. Plug in the cords after sometime.
- Identify your printer in settings and select your printer. Then enter the model number and click OK.
- You will see the OS version of your printer. You can change this version in the change
- Download canon easy start. Now open canon easy file.
Follow the instructions shown to setup the process. Now choose the printer from the drop-down menu and select add. The setup process is now complete. If printer do not print, then check canon printer offline issues and try to print again.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How do I connect my canon mg3022 to my computer?
Ans: There are many ways to setup printer on computer either wired or wireless. Therefore, install the latest softwares on computer and setup the printer.
Q: How to connect canon mg3022 printer to laptop?
Ans: Laptop have wireless features as printer model. In such case, update printer drivers on laptop and reboot the both devices.
Q: How to connect my canon mg3022 printer to my mac?
Ans: Download and install the valid version of softwares on mac and thus, follow the setup guidelines to connect printer to mac.