If you are using Windows, then keep in mind that Windows has a printer setup setting option, which allows you to change HP Printer Offline status to online. These settings allow you to save the document you want to print when your printer is offline. When you change your printer status from offline to online, it sends your printing jobs directly to your HP Printer without any waiting or delay. Cross check for the connection between your printer and computer before you can change your printer’s status from offline to online.
Follow the steps to change your printer offline status to online:
- Click on the Start and then go to Devices an Printers Menu.
- Right-Click on the HP Printer icon.
- Now click on the See What’s Printing option on the screen.
- When a new window opens click on the Printer menu.
- Now uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Now check your printer’s status. It will be on by now and any items that are available in the print queue will print.