How to turn Ricoh printer online from offline is a critical question that pop-ups in every users. An experienced or technical person knows the reason behind why Ricoh printer showing offline or how to bring an Offline Ricoh Printer Online.
Reason behind the printer offline is WMI or SNMP that required the connection through printer. There is certain reason when SNMP can’t communicate with printer and display wrong status details. Hence, how to bring a Ricoh printer offline to online by following technical steps. Yet you can as to our certified technical expert who is 24*7 available on chat.
Why Ricoh printer showing offline
Ricoh printer connectivity status can be requested through 2 methods or protocols. Such as SNMP OR WMI. Both methods SNMP or WMI lead to print & Share documents as SNMP first. In few of cases SNMP communication is less reliable or shows older printer status. Mainly printer offline status depend on communication with its protocols. Therefore, “Steps to fix Ricoh printer offline” issues are mentioned below: In first solution we’ll request printer status communication via WMI or will disable SNMP.
- Click to Open Print & Share setting.
- Open “Profiles “dialog and click to change it on upper right corners box.
- In “Profiles” click on general configuration.
- Next, select general setting in general configuration.
- Change the communication method to “WMI” only.
- Click OK and save setting
- Try to printer a document.
Steps to fix Ricoh printer offline Windows 10
Printer offline in windows 10 problem is solved need to check power connectivity and wired or wireless network router connection on desktop and printer. Further, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click to Open Print& Share Setting.
- Click to upper right corner to open “profiles” dialog.
- Select your profile by clicking in “Profiles” dialog and edit.
- Next, select the printer channel options in list.
- Now, Tap the below button bellow the printer channel list.
- Select dialog (printer error levels) in Channel list.
- Find error and change the offline status to None.
- Click OK and save setting.
- Now Try to Print.