We understand that it is a very frustrating thing to find that Epson printer goes offline just when you try to print an important document. Here, in this blog we are sharing some easy steps How to Bring an Offline Epson Printer Online.
How to get Epson printer online
- Turn OFF your Epson printer and then turn it back ON again.
- Press WINDOWS + l > open SETTINGS > click on DEVICES.
- Now click on DEVICES AND PRINTER.
- Right-click Epson printer icon and choose SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
- Cross-check if the option has check-mark, if yes remove it by clicking on the SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
- Now click on the printer.
- And unchecked the option “PAUSE PRINTING” AND “USE DIFFERENT PRINTER”.
Note: If you only see a grey icon & there’s no green check-mark on SEE WHAT IS PRINTING option then just right-click your printer icon and click on “SET AS DEFAULT PRINTER” option. After that right-click it and click “SEE WHAT’S PRINTING“.
Follow the steps given above and you will be able to get back your Epson printer offline back to online status. However, if it still doesn’t work call on our Epson printer offline support number and get instant solutions for How to Bring an Offline Epson Printer Online, Epson printer offline how to turn online windows 10.
Epson printer offline windows 10
- Click on Windows 10.
- Hit on Start button.
- Click on the Device Manager.
- Click on Device Manager Screen.
- click on Option Devices and Printers.
- Click – right on offline printer message.
- Next click on Use Printer Offline option, and remove tick mark.
- Once printer comes online, it should start printing whatever was in the print queue.