We understand that it is a very frustrating thing to find that Epson printer goes offline. Just when you try to print an important document. Therefore, technical guidelines need to follow given below on how to bring an offline Epson printer online.
How to get Epson printer offline to online
- Turn OFF your Epson printer and then turn it ON back again.
- Press WINDOWS + l > SETTINGS > DEVICES.
- Now click on DEVICES AND PRINTER.
- Right-click on Epson printer icon and choose SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
- Cross-check if the option has check-mark. if yes remove it by clicking on the SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
- Now click on the printer.
- And uncheck the option “PAUSE PRINTING” AND “USE DIFFERENT PRINTER”.
Note: If you only see a grey icon & there’s no green check-mark on SEE WHAT IS PRINTING option then just right-click on your printer icon and click on “SET it AS DEFAULT PRINTER” option. After that right-click it and click “SEE WHAT’S PRINTING“.
Follow the steps given above and you will be able to get back your Epson printer offline back to online status. However, if it still doesn’t work call on our printer offline support number and get instant solutions for why does my printer say offline, printer offline how to turn online, my printer is offline etc.
Steps to change Epson printer offline status in windows 10
Epson Printer offline in windows and why and how to get printer online windows 10. Go to desktop settings and see what’s printing. Remove the Print job from the printer queue. Check the cartridges and follow the steps mentioned below”
- Click on Windows 10.
- Hit on Start button.
- Click on the Device Manager.
- Click on Device Manager Screen.
- click on Option Devices and Printers.
- Right click on use printer offline message.
- Next click on Use Printer Offline option, and remove the tick mark.
- Once printer comes online, it should start printing whatever was in the print queue.
How to turn Epson printer offline to online
if your Printer is offline there may be several technical reasons behind it. First you need to find out why the Printer is Offline. Second is how to fix it. If you are looking for instant Epson Printer offline Support, then chat with certified technical experts and resolve any kind of printer issues.
- Go to the control Panel>Hardware and Sound.
- Now screen will open with the first open “Devices and Printers”.
- now click on your printer model and confirm the local printer status.
- Make sure printer power is turned ON and connected to the same network as desktop.
Frequently Asked Question by Epson Printer Users