What to do when canon tr4500 shows offline error on the computer. In that case, many users have confirmed that they can fix the printer offline message by changing the printer’s properties. But this solution is only for users who use a network printer.
- First, go to Control Panel> Devices and Printers.
- Now right click on the printer> from the menu select Printer properties
- Go to the Ports tab> from the list choose your printer’s IP address> click the Configure Port
- Then uncheck SNMP Status Enabled> click OK to save the changes.
- It is estimated after you do this; the problem with your printer is completely resolved.
How do I troubleshoot canon tr4500 printer offline
If the printer is turned on and connected to your computer but remains offline, then try the solutions to change your canon tr 4500 printer status from offline to online.
- Remove and add the printer again.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
- Change the printer properties.
- Verify the printer settings and set it to default.
How do I change my canon tr4500 printer offline status
Click Start> Command Prompt> click Devices and Printers icon> right-click the Printer to see the options. And to check Print Queue status> choose to See what’s printing. And to check the general condition of the printer, right-click the printer and choose Properties. Recommended tool – Easily fix any printer problems. Printer problems are usually caused by corrupt or outdated drivers, so in this case, downloading and installing the Driver Updater tool helps you to quickly fix all the problems related to the printer driver. Therefore, make sure that you scan your system completely by installing the latest version of the driver. Get the driver easy, so you can easily check your printer driver.
What should I do to change my canon tr4500 printer from offline to online
Click Start menu> open Control Panel> and click Devices and Printers icon> a window opens with a list of printers configured on your computer> double-click the affected printer icon you want to change online> click Printer Offline > the printer menu will appear> click Printer and uncheck Use Printer Offline. And your printer is changed from offline to online.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How do I recover my canon tr4500 printer offline to online?
Ans: To fix the canon printer offline issue, try the following solutions:
- Check Printer and Network Connection.
- Set the Printer as default on the computer.
- If your printer uses a WSD port then verify the status of Windows Function Discovery services.
- Use VPN connection then disconnect from VPN and access the printer.
Q: Steps to fix canon printer offline problems?
Ans: If you still receive a Windows 10 Printer is an offline error message, then you can fix it by installing the latest updates. Although Windows 10 automatically downloads updates in the background, check to see if you’ve missed any updates.
- Press Windows Key + I> to open the Settings app.
- Then in Settings app> go to Update & security
- Click Check for updates.
If updates are available, Windows will download them, and after you install them, make sure you return the printer online to Windows 10.