When the canon mg3600 printer says offline first, check your power and wifi connection. Second, try to reboot the printer and computer and check the printer setting. So, restart the printer and computer first, or disconnect the USB cable. Also, if you are using a network printer or a wired or wireless, then the problem may be with the connection, so restart the router. Here are some procedures to fix printer offline error, try to follow them, and see if the printer error is fixed or not:
How to get my canon mg3600 offline to online
First, open the Control Panel> switch to your Printers. Make sure the correct printer is set to Default> right-click the default printer and choose print queue (Check What’s Printing). If you see unfinished tasks> remove them from the list. The queue window> choose Printer> and uncheck Use Printer Offline. Use Printer Offline is off> check the option> leave it for a few seconds and uncheck it. Now check that the printer is properly connected to the computer (unplug the USB cable and plug it in again). But if you have a network printer> then try a connection test, try restarting the router/switch. Restart the printer and computer.
Why is my canon mg3600 printer offline
If you are using a wireless printer, try connecting to its IP address. And to locate it> go to Control Panel> Devices and Printers> right click on the printer> choose properties. Then under Web Services or General, you can see your printer’s IP address. Copy the address and paste it into your browser’s address field. Alternatively, open CMD> ping type followed by printer’s IP address> hit Enter. If it shows an error> then the connection to the printer may not work.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Steps to fix canon mg3600 printer offline problem?
Ans: If the Canon Printer offline error is not resolved, then try running the troubleshooting tool and see if the error is fixed in. Follow these steps to do this:
- Click the Start button> click Settings.
- Then click Devices option> and on the next screen click Troubleshoot> click Printer option.
- Extended Printer menu> click Run the Troubleshooter.
- Scanning process is complete, check to see if the offline printer problem is resolved.
Q: How do I get my Canon MG3600 back online?
Ans: Try restarting the Print Spooler service to fix the printer’s offline message. Because the printer is using this printing service, restarting may work for you to fix the printer error.
- Press Windows Key + R> type services .msc> press Enter> OK
- Services window opens> locate Print Spooler> right-click on it> select from the Restart menu.
- Now, after restarting the Print Spooler service, check if Windows 10 Printer is offline, the error is fixed or not.