How to fix Printer Offline windows 7 problem manual. If your printer goes offline unexpectedly even when it is connected and does not print, it means that the client device has failed to communicate to the printer. To resolve printer offline particular problem with your printer, follow the points below:
- Connect the computer and the printer using a USB cable.
- Press the Windows key on keyboard and type Services in the search filed there. Now hit Enter.
- Once you have made it to the services window, scroll down to the name; Print Spooler.
- Right-click print spooler and open the properties.
- Select Automatic in front of Startup Type in the drop-down menu.
- Now press Start and wait until the computer does its work.
- Check the status to see if it has started or not.
Steps to fix Printer Offline windows 7 easily
The settings of the printer sometimes are dubious and need to be changed manually to keep it working. If the method given above does not work, follow the steps below and fix Printer Offline windows 7.
- Open Control Panel on the computer system and find Devices and Printers on the list.
- On the name of the printer, right click and select the option; See what’s printing.
- A new window will be opened. Click on the printer’s name and uncheck the option Use Printer Offline, if checked.
What to when Printer says Offline in windows 7
Here it is. Your printer is now back online. Try printing a test document to ensure that your efforts have paid off. The offline issue is a pretty common one and happens because of one or more than one of the reasons listed below.
- The connected computer is not able to communicate with the printer.
- There’s a pending queue of the documents to be printed.
- The printer has encountered some internal problem.
The Windows, however, cannot exactly tell you the reason behind the offline status of printer. It can be because of a damaged cable, or a problem with the printer’s hardware, or perhaps the outdated or corrupt printer driver.
We are an independent and trustworthy third party tech support service provider that is not associated and cooperated with any of the companies and business until and unless such type of relationship is expressed specifically. We don’t promote any brand or company. Hereby, we disclaim any relationship, authorization or sponsorship with any official company, brand, product or images that are used for the referral purpose.