Once in a while when you need to print a document, you pick “Print” and select your favored printer however error occurs. You look at the printer menu & run over the irritating “Printer Offline” message. You can get your canon mg2900 printer offline back online in a short span of time. There are often methods to fix a printer offline error but before following the steps, reboot your printer and computer and test a printer page. Canon mg2900 printer offline issues might bother you. However it has the most straightforward arrangement. The errors may happen because of system conditions or major issues. When finished with consideration, you will never chance upon these offline problems. Restarting your printer & PCs, significantly switch to get a reasonable perspective on what makes your printer go offline.
Why is my canon mg2900 printer offline
Canon mg2900 printer, goes offline as a result of not printing with the cartridge. You can without much of a stretch recoup from this by initializing your wireless router & after that restarting your PC. You can similarly reinstall the Canon mg2900 printer software download on your computer to counter more issues. Further follow the steps to fix canon printer offline problems.
- Go to the desktop start button on windows and open the control panel.
- Next, go to the “devices and Printers” and open the printer list.
- Further, right-click on your printer model and set printer as default printer.
How to get my canon mg2900 printer online
In a few cases, printer users need to rest the printer and sometimes, need to download the latest printer drivers as per computer operating version. Hereby, if your printer does not have comparable softwares, download from the official website and re-install the printer on the desktop. Further, follow more steps on how to reset the printer and turn online.
- First, press the button and wait for seconds on the printer menu.
- Open the lid of the printer and make sure the print head has returned to its home position in the right corner.
- Press and hold the paper feed button on the front of the printer. Then press the power button. Release the paper feed button when the light starts flashing.
- Press and hold the ink button on the front of the printer for 10 seconds. The printer moves the print head and starts charging the ink delivery system.
- Restart the canon printer by pressing the power button and then press it again to turn it on.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Steps to fix canon mg2900 printer offline mac?
Ans: Go to the macbook system preferences and open the printer list menu. Now, click on the plus icon (+) and add the canon mg2900 printer on the mac computer. Now, reboot the printer and test a print page.
Q: How do I fix my canon mg2900 printer offline to online?
Ans: Turn the canon mg2900 series printer offline to online. Type “Printers and Scanners” in the search box at the Windows 10 start button bar. Open system setting, right-click on your printer and “Use Printer Offline” mode.