When your brother mfc 7840w printer does not print and shows offline error. Follow the article related to problem and fix printer offline issues on computer. Either printer Hardware or Software, provide the best troubleshooting method as per printer drivers. Printer not printing, printer setup and installation, printer connect to Wi-Fi, an ink cartridge, and printer printing blank etc.
- Restart the printer and Turn off and turn on the printer to restart it. Wait a while for it to be completely ready.
- Check the connection issue. If your printer is connected via the USB cable, make sure that it is not damaged and that it is securely and properly connected.
- Check the USB port and clean it if something inside the port prevents the USB from connecting.
- If your printer is connected via wireless network or Bluetooth, follow the manual that came with your device to properly connect your printer to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Check the network connection, because network problems may also cause the printer not to be connected.
- Make sure that the internet connection is working when you are using the printer.
How to Brother mfc 7840w printer offline problem
You can also try the troubleshooter to diagnose the brother mfc 7840w printer offline problems.
- Open the Control Panel on your computer and view large icons or small icons.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Find your printer, right-click the printer (sometimes it may appear as Unspecified), and select Troubleshoot.
- Allow the computer to troubleshoot the problem and follow the on-screen instructions to fix the problem.
Steps to Fix Brother mfc 7840w printer offline Errors
The Print Spooler service prints print jobs and manages interactions with the printer. If the printer is offline, and does not work. So you can restart the Print Spooler service to fix the problem.
- Press Windows+R and run box
- Type services.msc and click O.K.
- Scroll down and find the Print Spooler service.
- Service is running, right-click the service and select Stop, then right-click the service and click start to restart the service.
- The service is not working properly, right-click the service and click start to run the service.
- Reboot the printer