Epson printers are one of the leading brands in printers. There are lots of different models available in the market. All the printers of Epson come with a USB connector. Which makes it possible to connect it to laptop or computer. A setup software CD comes with the printer so it is easy to install the printer.
Steps to install Epson Printer :
- Connect your printer to the power supply.
- Plug in Epson printer’s UBS connector cable on your computer or laptop.
- Now insert the software CD into your computer’s or laptop’s CD drive.
- When an installation guide will appear in on the screen, follow the instruction and answer the question wherever asked during the installation process.
- After some time, the installation process will be finished and your system will alert you that installation has been done successfully.
- Click on the Start button and then choose Printers and Faxes and check whether your printer is installed properly or not. Your printer will be shown on the printer list.
- To check whether the printer is working perfectly, select a file and give a print command or you can press ctrl+p from your system keyboard and see if the printer is working properly or not.
Be aware of the issues printer usually faces like the hardware issue, printer installation, printer setup or Epson printer offline services issue etc. You can face such situation at any time. And if you are not able to solve this issue on your own. You can consult any online technical expert regarding your printer related issues.